Squidoo lenses are great tools to help promote your website and make it more visible to visitors. Squidoo is a content repository with a unique feature: users can add, edit and share links to web pages that they are working on. It allows you to create a lenses that focus on a particular topic or target group of people. These people are attracted to your content and you get the opportunity to reach a larger audience. You can then use Squidoo’s search engine capabilities to find out what people are looking for in the areas you decided to focus your lenses on. Here are some Squidoo tips that will help you to create successful lenses.
– If you have your own site, consider writing more articles and adding them to the Squidoo site. You can use keywords to help optimize your site for the search engines and drive traffic to it. If you don’t own a site yet, you can start one as soon as you have the necessary funds. Just remember that getting high rank on Squidoo isn’t easy and it will take time to build up your reputation. Don’t forget to link your articles to your site so that visitors can easily find their way back to the Squidoo site once they’ve read your valuable content.
– Write about the types of games that are being featured on your site. People enjoy watching TV shows, movies, video games, and various other media and if you write about these things, you can easily entice people to visit your site. If you love video games, you can talk about the latest ones that have been released. If you have a background in marketing, you can talk about the types of games that your customers or readers have enjoyed most. This is an excellent way to build your credibility as a knowledgeable authority on a subject and people will be more likely to trust you.
– Think of a topic that you know something about and create a Squidoo lens around it. The key to creating a successful Squidoo lens is to create useful content and give interesting details about the area. Try to interlogue your writing between the segments of your lens. For example, you can talk about how you first got interested in the topic and what happened leading up to that. This makes it easier for readers to follow your pointers and to find the information they need. Your Squidoo site will get a higher ranking with the search engines if it includes relevant keywords in the title, tags, and meta tags.
– You can optimize your Squidoo site for the episodes of your favorite TV show or movie. Add links to the episodes on your website or write them directly on your blog. This will let people who have already watched the episodes know where to go. It’s also a great way to remind your readers to come back to your website. By the end of every episode, you can have a link to your website directing them to take action.
– Write articles about your favorite TV and movie genre. Your articles could be centered around the games, movies, TV shows, or series so that you generate more traffic to your Squidoo lens. The articles can link back to the Squidoo site or to your own website. The more articles you have online pertaining to the topics of your site, the better chance you have of generating traffic. The more traffic you generate, the better chance you have of making more money online.
– Encourage your friends and family to comment on Squidoo about the various episodes of your favorite TV shows and movies. Make sure that the comments you leave are related to the topics of your lenses. The more votes you receive, the more popular your site will become. It won’t take long before you reach the top of the search engine results pages.
– Make videos of the game episodes of your favorite TV shows and movies. You can record yourself playing the game, and then upload them to YouTube. Just be sure that you are commenting on the videos and on the Squidoo lens of the episodes you are commenting on. It won’t take long before you reach the top of the search engine results pages. If you don’t have time to make videos, you can simply bookmark the video games episodes you like and share them with others online. The more people that watch your video games related videos, the more popular you will become on the internet.