how to post multiple photos on Instagram
Instagram is the social network for all photography lovers. The addicts of beautiful pictures and filters are therefore spoiled! But did you know that it is possible to post multiple photos in one publication on Instagram? Follow this tutorial; we explain how to do it!
Post multiple photos in one post on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app and press the + icon at the bottom of your smartphone screen.
2. Once you’re on your gallery, click on the Multiple Selection icon.
3. Select all the photos you want to share on Instagram (10 maximum), then tap Next.
4. Choose a filter for each of your shots, then click Next.
5. As with any post, leave a comment and hashtags, tag your friends or geotag yourself. Finally, press Share.
Wait a few moments; Instagram will upload your mini photo album. It then appears in the news feed of your followers and your profile. This system is handy for grouping shots of the same theme or all the photos you may have taken during an event.